Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
Australian exchange rate related news:
- The best way to take money overseas | United States . . .
Plus the advantage of the travel card is that it locks in the exchange rate which means it can't get any worse than the day you load it, and all you lose is a potential profit opportunity if the US Dollar declines a lot during your travels Home Thorn Tree Country forums United States of America The best way to take money overseas
- BDT AUD | Exchange Currency
The exchange rate as of today for BDT AUD is BDT per AUD, which means that with 100 Bangladeshi Taka you can buy Australian dollars Below you will find information about historical currency exchange rates for BDT AUD currency pair represented in a history table and an exchange chart
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Shares jittery over U. S. stimulus, BOJ talk . . .
* Aussie dollar edges to near 3-month low after RBA comments spooked by concerns that the United States may surprise interest rate cut
- Japan bucks Asian downtrend - fin24. com
The Australian dollar slipped to 90 90 US cents after the country's central bank head said the unit was "uncomfortably high" and added that "a lower level of the exchange rate is likely to be needed to achieve balanced growth in the economy"
- Dollar headed for weekly loss; bullish outlook intact . . .
Foreign Exchange Analysis July 13, 2013 12:03 AM in 5 years Dollar headed for weekly loss; bullish outlook intact
- Gold Dips for Fresh 5-Month Low, American Eagle 1 Oz Coins . . .
Gold futures declined to a fresh five-month low on Tuesday Further losses were suppressed by a weaker U S dollar Gold for February delivery tilted down $1 10, or less than 0 1%, to close at
- US dollars or Vietnamese Dong - Hanoi Forum - TripAdvisor
First, as others said or may have implied, don't do a double currency exchange The USD has been consistently fetching 21,000d per dollar since late last spring, so if you have dollars, don't let them go for 20,000d
- Report Sept 2012 - Global Masters Fund Limited
Central Bank The strength of the Australian dollar improved to US$1 0382 against the United States dollar at quarter close The Global Masters’ share price decreased by around 2 3%, while the All Ordinaries Index increased by around 250 points, which is 6 55% over the last quarter period