Historic Exchange Rate, Best Bank Currency Comparsion 

Best Currency Exchange Rate in Australia

Best Exchange Rates Comparison among Australian Banks



United States(USD) Exchange Rate  | Euro Exchange Rate  | Great British Pound  | Canadian Dollar  | Switzerland Franc  | Japanese Yen Rate  | Hong Kong Dollar Exchange  | Chinese Yen  | Singapore Dollar  | Taiwan Dollar  | Korea Exchange Rate  | Thailand Baht  | Indian Rupee  | Maxican Peso  | New Zealand  | Swedish Krona  | Danish Kroner  | Saudi Arabian Riyals  | South African Rand  |









Convert
              to:    



Install Free Currency Calculator on your website!


Historical Exchange Rates

2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999
1998
1997
1996
1995






2010/01/10 Historical Exchange Rates

1 AUDin AUD





Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.






Free Tools for your webiste!!

Always know the cheap exchange rate!
























Australian exchange rate related news:
  • Does the Canadian economy suffer from Dutch Disease?
    We show that 54 percent of the manufacturing employment loss due to exchange rate development between 2002 and 2007 are related to a Dutch disease phenomenon The remaining 46 percent can be ascribed to the weakness of the US currency 2016 "Unconventional Gas and Oil Development in the United States: Economic Experience and Policy Issues
  • Free Markets and National Defense: U. S. Import Dependence . . .
    Free Markets and National Defense: U S Import Dependence on China While dollar value is a good representation of long-term economic benefit, it is not necessarily a good representation of
  • Diego Valderrama | IDEAS RePEc
    "The exchange rate-consumer price puzzle," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue sep15 Diego Valderrama, 2006 " What are the risks to the United States of a current account reversal?
  • Meldukes Blog Page: 01 10 2010 - 01 17 2010
    In June of 2007, there were 4 7 million job openings in the United States In November 2009 that number had fallen to 2 4 million, reports the BLS The job openings rate, which reflects the number of job openings as a percentage of total employment, has been steady at 1 8 or 1 9 percent since last March
  • Austrian business cycle theory - Mises Wiki, the global . . .
    Some critics point out that simplistic versions of the theory blame the business cycle on central banks, but the cycle has been well known throughout 19th century, well before central banking in the modern sense and the 20th century growth of the state One particular example are the United States and its wide range of monetary and banking systems





Bank Currency Exchange Rate in Australia ©2005-2009
|UPS Tracking - FedEx Tracking - USPS Tracking - DHL Tracking - Purolator -EMS Tracking -Post Tracking Number |disclaimer |MD5 Encryption, Decryption |Business Directories,Company Directories |ZIP Code,Postal Code