Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
Australian exchange rate related news:
- 2009 02 18 Historical Exchange Rates Currency Exchange . . .
2009 02 18 Historical Exchange Rates Exchange Rate, Currency Exchange Rate, Currency Converter, Exchange Rate Widget, Currency Exchange Rate Widget,Currency Converter Widget
- Gold Uncirculated American Eagle 1 oz Coin Sold Out | Coin . . .
Just two 2008-W American Eagle Gold Uncirculated Coin options remain from the United States Gold Uncirculated American Eagle 1 oz Coin Exchange and
- Portal:Current events February 2009 - Wikipedia
Portal:Current events February 2009 (AFP via The Australian) The United States, Zimbabwe's dollar depreciates and its cholera epidemic has killed more than
- CSL (ASX:CSL) - Share price, News Analysis
the United States This rate is below the growth rate of the Australian stock market which implies that each dollar of CSL’s earnings is being
- Invesco - Product Detail - Exchange-Traded Funds
After-tax returns reflect the highest federal income tax rate but exclude state and local taxes United States Treasury Note Bond 02 13 2009: 02 18 2009:
- federal reserve note - Bing 网典
the United States has never demonetized or required a mandatory exchange of 100 in one million for United States dollar and Retrieved 2009-02-18
- Money Matters?? - Sanur Message Board - TripAdvisor
Take large denominations of Canadian dollars as you will get a better exchange rate for the 11 Mar 2009, 02:18 United Kingdom Forums; United States Forums;
- Invesco - Product Detail - PowerShares ETFs
After-tax returns reflect the highest federal income tax rate but 02 13 2009: 02 18 issued by municipalities in the United States on which the
- Reject Shop (ASX:TRS) - Share price, News Analysis
2009-02-18 0 510 4 501 2008-08-20 0 480 the United States, and the United Kingdom Australian Securities Exchange: AU: AUD: 01 Jun 2004: