Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
Australian exchange rate related news:
- Forex: a fast, exciting ride - Money - Business - Home . . .
For example, an exchange rate of one Australian dollar to the United States dollar means that $1 is worth the same as $US1
- Macanese pataca - Wikipedia
Macau pataca on demand against the Hong Kong dollar at a fixed exchange rate of HK$1 United States dollar: 8 0334: 8 0214: Australian dollar: 5 9341: 5 0203:
- Chinese Stocks Plunge 8. 1 Percent - The New York Times
Weaker growth in the United States could the dollar, the current account surplus was a central reason why China’s foreign exchange
- Macanese pataca : definition of Macanese pataca and . . .
Definitions of Macanese pataca, redeem pataca on demand against the Hong Kong dollar at a fixed exchange rate and United States dollar: 8 0334: 8 0214: 8
- U. S. Mint Boldly Bypasses Federal Reserve with Direct . . .
The United States Mint announced a new "Direct Ship U S Mint Boldly Bypasses Federal Reserve with Direct, or anyone interested in buying dollar
- Bell Tower Hotel, Xian: hotel in Xian China
Bell Tower Hotel, Xian: The Internet discount room rate includes service charge 2008-06-11 Nation: United States Type of room:
- Joyce (ASX:JYC) - Share price, News Analysis
Joyce's year on year earnings growth rate was negative over the past 5 years, Australian Securities Exchange: AU: AUD: United States NYSE, NASDAQ OTC
- Buying clothes in the UK - Fodors Travel Talk Forums
Europe - Buying clothes in the UK - I'm heading off to Britain in a couple of weeks' time, and it's about time to think about (380292) Buying clothes in the UK Europe
- Incredible Charts: Hilarius Hall Of Fame: Our Daily Bread . . .
Chart Forum: Archive through 2008: Archive through October 09 Discussion forum with technical analysis and trading strategies for NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX and ASX stocks and indexes
- MOH Forum: A Postal-Mail Chain Letter? - Museum of Hoaxes
A Postal-Mail Chain Letter? Posted By: Maegan in Tampa, FL Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 | 06:11 AM What authorities? violates Title 18, United States Code,