Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
Australian exchange rate related news:
- Money changing in Sanur - Sanur Message Board - TripAdvisor
Money changing in Sanur - Sanur Forum Asia ; United Kingdom Forums; United States Forums; exchange rate for British pound 00:28;
- Stock Factsheet - MSE - Montreal Exchnage (Acquired by . . .
United States Oil Fund: NYSE: 2006-04-10: CurrShares Australian Dollar Trust: NYSE: 2006-06-26: 2018-02-27: iPath GBP USD Exchange Rate ETN: NYSE: 2007-12-27
- Harold Winthrop Clapp - WikiVisually
Sir Harold Winthrop Clapp KBE In 1900 Clapp left for the United States of America, when it was replaced by the Australian dollar
- List of acquired or bankrupt banks in the late 2000s . . .
CNN 2007-04-03 Retrieved 2015-01-24 The United States — firms which rate debt instruments securities according to the debtor's ability to pay lenders
- Archive News Video for Thursday, 03 Jan 2008 | in . . .
View news video headlines for Thursday, 03 Jan 2008 on in reuters com United States book place in Hopman Cup FOREX-Dollar slides on $100 oil and soft U S
- Skybus Airlines - WikiVisually
Starting pilot wages were also well below average in terms of hourly rate, ^ Matzer-Rose, Marla (2007-04-03) The United States Air Force extends military
- MAC: USA  - Mines and Communities
2010-12-13 Activist-Turned-Miner Discusses Failures in United States and 2007-04-03 US Top 2006-02-13 Bush Administration Details Billion-dollar Plan
- Skybus Airlines - Revolvy
Skybus Airlines Inc was a privately held airline based in United States Starting pilot wages were also well below average in terms of hourly rate,
- Energy Insights: Special Report: 87: Peak oil - what is it?
EnergyInsights net: Energy news, Oil price news, oil and gas analysis, energy supply demand, oil technology, gas and oil reserves, alternative energy