Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
Australian exchange rate related news:
- Australias Foreign Debt - aph. gov. au
• The most important creditor countries for Australia have consistently been the United States, • Exchange rate movements have of the Australian dollar
- Mineral and Petroleum Statistics Digest 2001-02
1 1 Exchange Rate US $ A driven by growth in the United States 2 WESTERN AUSTRALIA MINERAL AND PETROLEUM STATISTICS DIGEST 2001–02 WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- www. budget. gov. au
Priorities for 2001‑02 13 $1 billion in activities to reduce the rate of growth of commitments under the United Nations Framework Convention on
- Cash flow optimization using a genetic algorithm - Intuit Inc.
United States Patent 7124105 2001-02-13: French: A genetic algorithm module 200 searches for an optimal cash flow plan that satisfies a number of
- general physical properties: Topics by Science. gov
Sample records for general physical properties drying rate, elasticity and the study of the physical properties of organic soils in the United States is
- Accelya Kale Solutions Ltd. Notes to Accounts, Accelya . . .
Notes on the accounts of Accelya Kale Solutions Ltd Company including Background Accelya Kale Solutions and maintenance of software for the year 2001-02 13
- Bullbar - WikiVisually
A bullbar or push bumper (also roo bar or nudge bar in Australia, moose bumper in Canada, brush guard, grill guard or cattle pusher in the United States)
- MENTAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER TRAINING IN HIV INFECTION AND AIDS
Notice Announce Availability Biomaterials, Phenotyping Information, Genotyping Data the NIMH Genetics Initiative Whole Genome Association Studies Notice Number: NOT
- Doped elongated semiconductors, growing such . . .
Doped elongated semiconductors, growing such semiconductors, United States Patent 8153470 Semiconductors, Growing Such Semiconductors, Devices