- NRC: Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards
On this Page: Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards; Program Management, Policy Development and Analysis Staff; Division of Materials Safety, Security, State, and Tribal Programs
- Nuclear reactor - Wikipedia
A nuclear reactor, formerly known as an atomic pile, is a device used to initiate and control a self-sustained nuclear chain reaction Nuclear reactors are used at nuclear power plants for electricity generation and in propulsion of ships
- DAAT List | Homeland Security
The DHS Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Terms (DAAT) list contains homeland security related acronyms, abbreviations, and terms that can be found in DHS documents, reports, and the FEMA Acronyms, Abbreviations, and Terms (FAAT) list
- Nuclear power in India - Wikipedia
Nuclear power is the fifth-largest source of electricity in India after coal, gas, hydroelectricity and wind power As of March 2018, India has 22 nuclear reactors in operation in 7 nuclear power plants, having a total installed capacity of 6,780 MW
- Nuclear Plasma Sciences Society | Directory of Plasma . . .
Directory of Plasma Conferences This listing of plasma science and engineering conferences is provided as a service by the Plasma Science and Applications Committee of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- RIPL – Reference Input Parameter Library for Calculation . . .
RIPL – Reference Input Parameter Library for Calculation of Nuclear Reactions and Nuclear Data Evaluations
- SNETP | Nuclear Cogeneration Industrial Initiative
EUROPEAN PROJECTS GEMINI+ www gemini-initiative com The research and development activities performed in the GEMINI+ project aim to support the GEMINI Initiative
- CDC - NIOSH - Radiation Dose Reconstruction - Y-12 Plant
Y-12 Plant site information Petition 28; Steps in Petition Process: Petition Details: Date Received February 15, 2005