- Historic Exchange Rates (Australian Dollar) - X-Rates
Get historic exchange rates for past Australian Dollar foreign expenses Select your currencies and the date to get histroical rate tables
- Australian Dollar Exchange Rate - US Dollar - Historical . . .
View a table of historical Australian Dollar exchange rates against the US Dollar You may also export this information to Excel or another spreadsheet program
- XE: AUD USD Currency Chart. Australian Dollar to US . . .
AUD - Australian Dollar Our currency rankings show that the most popular Australia Dollar exchange rate is the USD to AUD rate The currency code for Dollars is AUD, and the currency symbol is $
- Australian - US Dollar Exchange Rate (AUD USD . . .
Australian - US Dollar Exchange Rate (AUD USD) - Historical Chart Interactive historical chart showing the daily Australian Dollar - U S Dollar (AUDUSD) exchange rate back to 1991
- Australian Dollar | 1993-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar . . .
Historically, the Australian Dollar reached an all time high of 1 10 in July of 2011 and a record low of 0 48 in April of 2001 The AUDUSD spot exchange rate specifies how much one currency, the AUD, is currently worth in terms of the other, the USD
- US Dollar to Australian Dollar Exchange rate history: 30 . . .
USD AUD Conversion Table History See below quick comparision table showing how the most popular currency requirements for the US Dollar Australian Dollar exchange rate conversions on the 30th
- AUD to USD Exchange Rate | US Dollar | Travel Money Oz
Get the best Australian Dollar to US Dollar exchange rate with Travel Money Oz Use our currency chart to view historical rates and when you're ready, order online or head to any of our 120+ stores Australia wide to purchase your USD, fee and commission free! View rates for 1 AUD to USD now
- USD AUD Exchange Rate | US Dollar To Australian Dollar
On October 15 2010, the US dollar rose all the way above the Australian dollar for the first time since the AUD becoming a floating currency, trading a little above AUD$1 for a few seconds That November, the US dollar actually traded above the Aussie dollar for several days and stayed around there well into 2011