- South African rand - Wikipedia
The rand (sign: R; code: ZAR) is the currency of South Africa The Rand is subdivided into 100 cents (sign: "c") The ISO 4217 code is ZAR, from Dutch Zuid-Afrikaanse Rand (South African Rand) The Rand is legal tender in the Common Monetary Area between South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho, and Namibia, although the last three countries do have their own currencies pegged at par with rand
- Botswana pula - Wikipedia
History The pula was introduced in 1976, replacing the South African rand at par Despite a 12% devaluation in May 2005, the pula remains one of the strongest currencies in Africa Coins In 1976, coins were introduced in denominations of 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 thebe and 1 pula
- Iranian Currency Exchange Rate - Money Exchange in US . . .
Iran Rial Exchange Rate and History, Iran Currency Exchange Rate and History since 1975, Iranian Currency Exchange Rate Table and Exchange Rate History, Rial Exchange Rate, Iran Currency Exchange System, Iranian Toman - Iranian Currency - Persian paper Money History and Online Collection
- Currency converter in the past with official exchange . . .
Currency converter in the past with official exchange rates from 1953, euro, dollar
- Money from around the World Photo Gallery by bm at pbase. com
During my world travels, I accumulate *left-over* currency notes It just seemed natural to start a collection! Many thanks to friends who have contributed
- XE Currency Converter - Live Rates
Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates with this free currency converter You can convert currencies and precious metals with this currency calculator
- Currencies | Live Forex Exchange Rates | Markets Insider
The millionaire suing Facebook over fake bitcoin ads says it's destroying savings funds and making people suicidal
- Historical exchange rates from 1953 with graph and charts
To see historical exchange rates with graph,fill in the following fields and click Go!