- Singapore dollar - Wikipedia
The Singapore dollar (sign: S$; code: SGD) is the official currency of Singapore It is divided into 100 cents It is normally abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or S$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies The Monetary Authority of Singapore issues the banknotes and coins of the Singapore dollar As of 2016, the Singapore dollar is the twelfth-most traded currency in the
- Japanese yen - Wikipedia
The yen (Japanese: 円, Hepburn: en, symbol: ¥; code: JPY; also abbreviated as JP¥) is the official currency of Japan It is the third most traded currency in the foreign exchange market after the United States dollar and the euro It is also widely used as a reserve currency after the U S dollar, the euro, and the pound sterling The concept of the yen was a component of the Meiji
- Exchange Rate Average (US Dollar, Singapore Dollar) - X-Rates
View the monthly rate average for US Dollar to Singapore Dollar
- Japanese Yen Currency Exchange Rate Widget,Currency . . .
Currency Exchange Rate Widget,Currency Converter Widget Exchange Rate, Currency Exchange Rate, Currency Converter, Exchange Rate Widget, Currency Exchange Rate Widget,Currency Converter Widget US Dollar(USD) To Japanese Yen(JPY) on 02 Sep 2018 (02 09
- Exchange Rate Average (Australian Dollar, US Dollar) - X-Rates
View the monthly rate average for Australian Dollar to US Dollar
- Best Cheapest Thai Baht Money Changer rates from . . .
1 SGD = 22 95 THB - MM Ismail Co has the best and cheapest exchange rates in Singapore! Updated regularly
- Historical currency converter with official exchange rates . . .
Historical currency converter at a specific date in the past with official exchange rates from 1953, euro, dollar
- InterBank Exchange Rates in Pakistan, Todays Inter Bank . . .
Forex pk offers daily InterBank currency exchange rates in Pakistan InterBank exchange rates of Pak Rupee (PKR) in major currencies