- Singapore dollar - Wikipedia
The Singapore dollar (sign: S$; code: SGD) is the official currency of Singapore It is divided into 100 cents It is normally abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or S$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies The Monetary Authority of Singapore issues the banknotes and coins of the Singapore dollar As of 2016, the Singapore dollar is the twelfth-most traded currency in the
- Exchange Rate Average (US Dollar, Japanese Yen) - X-Rates
View the monthly rate average for US Dollar to Japanese Yen
- Japanese yen - Wikipedia
The Japanese then decided to adopt a silver dollar coinage under the name of 'yen', meaning 'a round object' The yen was officially adopted by the Meiji government in an Act signed on June 27, 1871 The new currency was gradually introduced beginning from July of that year
- Exchange Rate Average (Singapore Dollar, Indian Rupee) - X . . .
View the monthly rate average for Singapore Dollar to Indian Rupee
- US Dollar Index - Dollar Index Futures | US Dollar Index . . .
Live Rates of US Dollar Index Futures US Dollar Index Futures Live Chart, Intraday Historical Chart Dollar Index Futures Buy Sell Signal and News Videos, US Dollar Index Averages, Returns Historical Data
- STI - STI 30 Index | STI 30 Rates | Singapore Index | Live . . .
Live Rates of STI STI Live Chart, STI Intraday Historical Live Chart STI Buy Sell Signal, STI News, STI Videos, STI Averages, Returns Historical Data
- Historical currency converter with official exchange rates . . .
Historical currency converter at a specific date in the past with official exchange rates from 1953, euro, dollar
- Gold Rates - Gold Prices - Bullion Rates, Todays Silver . . .
Current Gold prices (24K Gold Bullion Rates) in all major currencies Checkout Gold spot prices, Silver Bullion Prices Offering todays gold price chart and rates