- Texas Electrical Safety and Licensing Act
This is the Electrician Licensing Occupations Code page for the Licensed Electrician program administered by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- Electrical Safety and Licensing Frequently Asked Questions
This is the Electrician Licensing Frequently Asked Questions page for the Licensed Electrician program administered by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- SEC Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 101 - sec. gov
SEC Staff Accounting Bulletin: No 101 – Revenue Recognition in Financial Statements Securities and Exchange Commission 17 CFR Part 211 [Release No SAB 101]
- OCCUPATIONS CODE CHAPTER 1301. PLUMBERS
occupations code title 8 regulation of environmental and industrial trades chapter 1301 plumbers subchapter a general provisions sec 1301 001
- Final Rule: Revision of the Commissions Auditor . . .
Final Rule: Revision of the Commission's Auditor Independence Requirements SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION 17 CFR Parts 210 and 240 [Release Nos 33-7919; 34-43602; 35-27279; IC-24744; IA-1911; FR-56;
- GOVERNMENT CODE CHAPTER 411. DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY . . .
government code title 4 executive branch subtitle b law enforcement and public protection chapter 411 department of public safety of the state of texas
- Chapter 557 - Employment Regulation
Sec 31-13b Visible clock required as part of time card system On and after January 1, 1977, no employer, private, municipal or state, shall use a time card system, recording clock or other device intended to record the work time of an employee unless such system, clock or device has incorporated within it a clock which is synchronized with such system, clock or device and which is displayed
- Gov Databases - Data-Detective
This guide contains the details of over 5,000 databases or "systems of records" in which the US Government maintains information on individuals