- 2008 Historical Exchange Rates Currency Exchange Rate . . .
2008 Historical Exchange Rates Exchange Rate, Currency Exchange Rate, Currency Converter, Exchange Rate Widget, Currency Exchange Rate Widget,Currency Converter Widget
- Historical exchange rates from 1953 with graph and charts
To see historical exchange rates with graph,fill in the following fields and click Go!
- Tables of historical exchange rates to the United States . . .
Listed below is a table of historical exchange rates relative to the U S dollar, at present the most widely traded currency in the world An exchange rate represents the value of one currency in another An exchange rate between two currencies fluctuates over time The value of a currency relative to a third currency may be obtained by dividing one U S dollar rate by another
- 2004 Historical Exchange Rates Currency Exchange Rate . . .
2004 Historical Exchange Rates Exchange Rate, Currency Exchange Rate, Currency Converter, Exchange Rate Widget, Currency Exchange Rate Widget,Currency Converter Widget
- Historical currency converter with official exchange rates . . .
Historical currency converter at a specific date in the past with official exchange rates from 1953, euro, dollar
- Enforcement and Compliance - Antidumping Duty . Foreign . . .
NOTE: These are NOT commercial currency exchange rates These rates are calculated using the SAS program also available on this page, and are intended for use only in calculating antidumping duties
- XE - The Worlds Trusted Currency Authority: Money . . .
Get free live currency rates, tools, and analysis using the most accurate data Other services include XE Money Transfer, XE Datafeed, and more!
- Foreign exchange market - Wikipedia
The foreign exchange market (Forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized or over-the-counter (OTC) market for the trading of currencies This market determines the foreign exchange rate It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices In terms of trading volume, it is by far the largest market in the world, followed by the Credit